WATERFRONT ORGANIZATIONS OF OREGON
P.O. Box 83926
Portland, Oregon 97283-0926
Minutes of Meeting of October 8, 2013
Bob Wilson (Tyee Yacht Club)
David Grant (Miller & Grant)
Dan Gulbrandson (A-1 Marina)
Wayne Lofton (MCSO)
Ken Moulton (Dikeside)
David Mangan (Pirate’s Cove)
Jeff Ingebrigtsen (Paradise Moorage)
Ron Schmidt (JBMI HiNoon)
Ron Brockelman (NW Historic Ships Assoc.)
The meeting was called to order by Bob Wilson, at 7:01 p.m. The meeting was held at the Tyee Yacht Club.
Self introductions were made
The meeting minutes of the last meeting were accepted as written
TREASURER’S REPORT: David Grant
Bank statement not received. No Treasurer’s Report.
The Meeting Minutes of the August 2013, meeting were approved as written.
RIVER PATROL – Wayne Lofton
- Meetings for the next yer begin next week.
- The Sportsman show is February 7 – 9. The boat show is the previous weekend.
- Crime is down and everything is quite
- Work is progressing on the new boat
- Christmas ship meetings begin next week
GOVERNMENT: Jeff Ingebrighten
During the special session there were 5 bills considered regarding cost saving measures to save money – PERS
- cigarette tax increase for benefit of education
- Both parties are taking credit, but there was compromise on both sides of the aisle
- Ctran has agreed to care for the tracks for light rail
INSURANCE: Brian Crist
TITLE 28: David Grant & Tom Stringfield
Nothing to report
MEMBERSHIP: David Grant & Horstkotte
Nothing to report
TITLE 28/BSL/DSL: David Grant
DREDGING: Andrew Jansky
General conversation regarding statewide activity
Two houseboats broke away in the recent storm. The gas lines broke, but the house were saved.
The meeting was adjourned at 7:45 pm. The next meeting will be held at Tyee Yacht Club on Tuesday, November 12, 2013.